Monday, September 19, 2011

Some People Have No Shame...

I RARELY endorse businesses because I'm always concerned about how my good will come back to haunt me and blemish my reputation. Today, I think I'll go out on a limb and endorse Mountain Top Cookies. I'm DEFINITELY not one for sweets. As a matter of fact, I'm an absolute gym-rat. These cookies, made by Julie Feltman (owner), cause me to forget about the potential damage to my thighs and guranteed 'saggage' of the rest of my body. It's a shame and a disgrace that one can taste the butter in her chocolate chip cookies. Since misery loves company, I have ordered several pounds of cookies from Julie to share with my clients in absolute disdain for the personal consequences, all while revelling in the joys of the potential suffering of the waistlines of others. Julie and her unforgiving baked goods can be found at the Farmer's Market in Manassas every weekend. The woman has no shame. I'm not saying that you should go to the Farmer's Market and purchase a pound, or even order a batch and have theme sent to an address of your choosing (like... to your house). I am saying, however, if your mother in-law is getting on your nerves and you want to do something to get into her good graces... this may be the way to go. Otherwise, order a batch for the size ZERO chick in your office who constantly complains about needing to lose some weight. These cookies will TRULY provide her with a reason to complain and make her smile at the same time.

"RING, RING RING.... Hello, Julie? Yeah it's me again. Same credit card, same address..."

No comments:

Post a Comment